Tech Republic Ltd. and Seller are here in after referred to collectively as the “Parties” and individually as a “Party”) This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology and Communication Act 2006 and the amended provisions pertaining to Information Technology and Communication Act of 2006. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
1. Tech Republic Ltd. shall receive and process all payments for Products purchased on the Platform on behalf of the Seller. Tech Republic Ltd. shall make payment of the amount of the Listed Price for the Product(s) received from a Customer, less its commission for the sale of the Product(s), less any service Fees/Penalties or any other amounts due if applicable, subject to its right of set-off under this agreement.
2. The payments will be made to the Seller on a monthly basis to the Bank Account, provided that payment related to any Product shall be initiated not less than 30 days after the Product has been successfully delivered to the Customer. Timelines of payments can be viewed at Payment Policy.
3. Tech Republic Ltd. will ensure payment statements are available on the Seller Center with all relevant payment information.
4. All payments will be made in BDT. In case the Seller wishes to change the information for the Bank Account, it may do so by updating its Bank Account information through the Seller Center. Payments will be made via online transfer to the Bank Account specified by the Seller in the Seller Center.
5. The Seller agrees that Tech Republic Ltd. shall not be liable for any failure to make payments arising due to incomplete or inaccurate information provided by the Seller with regards to its Bank Account.
6. In case a payment has been issued by Tech Republic Ltd. to the Seller for a delivered item that is later returned to Tech Republic Ltd. by the customer, Tech Republic Ltd. will deduct the equivalent amount in the next cycle and return the product to the Seller (subject to return policy).
7. In case a Seller’s Product is lost by Tech Republic Ltd. and/or 3PL during transit or handling, Tech Republic Ltd. will reimburse the Seller for the Product in question.
8. In case the Seller raises a dispute about the condition of a returned Product (e.g. Product is damaged), Tech Republic Ltd. will reimburse the Seller for the Product in question given the case is reviewed and accepted by Tech Republic Ltd. in favor of the Seller. For such reimbursement, the title of ownership of said Product shall only pass to in Tech Republic Ltd. the case Tech Republic Ltd. decides to hold the Product for commercial purposes. Tech Republic Ltd. may also hold the Product temporarily in order to claim insurance or settlement with a 3PL. This does not mean ownership of Product transfers to Tech Republic Ltd.
9. Tech Republic Ltd. shall be entitled to deduct or withhold from payments to be made to the Seller under this agreement any duties, taxes or other amounts required to be deducted or withheld under any law applicable in Bangladesh and to remit the same to the taxing authority of any jurisdiction relevant to the transaction.
10. Any sums due to the Seller hereunder may be applied by Tech Republic Ltd. as a set-off against any sums owed by the Seller to Tech Republic Ltd. or against any claims of third parties against Tech Republic Ltd. arising from the Seller’ performance, whether under this agreement, any Contract or another document.
11. The Seller shall be responsible for payment of all customs duties, sales tax, excise tax, value-added tax and any other duties, excess, fees or charges of whatsoever nature and provide Musok-11 Form (wherein applicable) which may be imposed by governing authorities of any jurisdiction applicable in connection with sale or supply of its Production the Platform and their purchase by Customers. It is clarified that the Seller shall be solely responsible for the payment of any sales tax on the supply of these products to the Customer through the Platform and Tech Republic Ltd. shall have no liability in this regard.