Return & Refund policy
We always sale the world famous brand products that we import in a legal way to serve this market. But we also know that, for one reason or another, there may be a time when you need to exchange or return something you’ve bought. Please make sure that you check your items carefully before they are used or installed. We also recommend that you keep your receipt or order number, which can be found on your order confirmation or on the delivery packaging, as you might need it as proof of purchase in the event of any after-sales queries
· If you need to return something than just return them to us unused, in their original undamaged packaging, in a saleable condition, with your receipt and we’ll give you a refund.
· If you don’t have your receipt, as long as you have a proof of purchase we’ll exchange the item or give you a refund with vouchers.
· To protect your personal security, we are also unable to accept returns on some non-faulty imaging and recording products such as pen drive and digital cameras, headsets.
· If a product is in your side for more than 30 days then there is nothing we can do about it.
· If your product(s) have qualified for a free TRL voucher and you return them under our 30-day, the free TRL voucher must be returned. If the qualifying products aren’t returned than the TRL voucher amount will be deducted from the money refunded.