The Dell EMC PowerEdge T140 Server is Easy to use, safe, and practical entry-level server for growing businesses. Ideal for file and print, and point of sale applications. It allows you to focus on your business, that’s why Dell Server offer the entry-level practical business server and organize data in one central data repository. This Dell server is built in Intel Xeon E-2124 3.3GHz, 8M cache, 4C/4T, turbo (71W) processor, 2x8GB DDR4 ECC UDIMM memory, Intel C246 chipset with Integrated Matrox G200 graphics.The Dell EMC PowerEdge T140 allows you to focus on your business and also has IT infrastructure and IT covered. You can work more efficiently with 50% more cores with Intel Xeon E-2100 processor, 11% faster data transfer speeds, and 20% more PCIe lanes, get set up as much as 66% faster with our ProDeploy suite of services Resolve issues with up to 72% less IT effort using automated proactive. In this server, DVD+/-RW SATA Internal, It has 2x USB 3.0, 4x USB 2.0, VGA, serial connector rear port, 1x internal USB 3.0, PCIe Slots, 2x2TB 7.2K RPM NLSAS 6Gbps 3.5in Cabled Hard Drive, 3.5" Chassis up to 4 Cabled Hard Drives with 2 X 1GbE LOM network card and iDrac9, Basic Remote Management. Single cabled 365W PSU is supports in this server. The Dell EMC server provides 03 years of warranty.
The PowerEdge T140 is the easy to use, safe, and practical entry-level one-socket server for your growing business.
The Dell EMC PowerEdge T140 is easy to set up and easy to use, allowing you to focus on your business. The PowerEdge T140 enables you to work on your everyday business applications efficiently. The PowerEdge T140 can also conveniently be used in various locations due to enhanced 14G thermal efficiency and quiet acoustics. The PowerEdge T140 enables you to work on your everyday business applications efficiently such as file and print, mail and messaging and point of sale.
• Work more efficiently with improved performance due to 50% more cores with Intel® Xeon® E-2200 processors, 11% increase in memory speed, and 20% more PCIe lanes.1
• Get set up as much as 66% faster with our ProDeploy suite of services.2
• Work in wider operating temperature and humidity levels with Fresh Air 2.0 capable hardware.
PowerEdge servers with embedded iDRAC with Lifecycle Controller offer agent-free management right out of the box, delivering smart automation of routine tasks. The T140 is easily managed which frees up time for work priorities.
• Simplify management with the New OpenManage Enterprise console, with customized reporting and automatic discovery.
• Resolve issues with less IT effort with ProSupport Plus and SupportAssist proactive and predictive technology.
Every PowerEdge server is made with a cyber-resilient architecture, building security into the server’s entire life cycle. The T140 uses these new security features so you can reliably and securely deliver the right data to your customers. Dell EMC considers each part of system security, from design to end-of-life, to ensure trust and deliver worry-free, secure servers.
• Keep your data safe by automatically saving it with software RAID.
• Maintain data safety with cryptographically-signed firmware packages and Secure Boot.
• Protect your server from malicious changes with iDRAC9 Enterprise Server Lockdown mode.
• Wipe all data from storage media quickly and securely with System Erase.
|Model||Dell EMC PowerEdge T140 16GB Tower Server|
|Processor||Intel Xeon E-2124 3.3GHz, 8M cache, 4C/4T, turbo (71W)|
|Memory||2x8GB DDR4 ECC UDIMM|
|Hard Disk||2x 1 TB 7.2K RPM SATA 6Gbps 3.5in Cabled Hard Drive|
|RAID Controller||PERC H330 RAID Controller, Adapter, Full Height|
|Operating System||Without Operating System|
|Optical Drive||DVD+/-RW SATA Internal|
|Power Supply||Single cabled 365W PSU|
|Others||3.5" Chassis up to 4 Cabled Hard Drives|
|Warranty||3 years warranty|